Wednesday, April 1, 2009

REAL walking!

On March 25th we were in Sofia's room talking when suddenly Dan stops me and says, "shhh... look." And there she was... walking... all on her own. No coercion, no hand holding, nothing, just a little baby who wanted a magazine that was sitting on a chair. Seems she's growing up! I didn't get video of it at the time but the next day I took the video below. This video is great too because not only does she walk really well on her own but she also throws in a little dance and attempts to say, "I love you." So cute...

It's the strangest thing about being a mother: sometimes I look at her and I still see that newborn that kept us up at night and kept me so confused, then other times I see a little girl. I suppose she's in between. Sometimes just one look at her can bring me to tears, we just love her so much and it's so hard to capture all these precious moments. I wish we could hold on to them and relive them whenever we wished but the reality is that time keeps moving and we all keep changing.

At least we have this little blog so we can go back and see her first steps whenever we wish.

Enjoy!

No comments: