Saturday, March 27, 2010

March 24, 2010



Sofia's become more and more dexterous and increasingly interested in dressing and undressing herself. So now in the morning (within reason) I've been letting her pick out her outfits and get herself dressed. I usually let her pick one thing and then we'll build an outfit together based on her first choice.

On this day she picked the purple shirt / dress that Tio Louis gave her for Christmas. It's a little big but it's ok. Then I gave her a choice between jeans and brown leggings and she picked leggings. Then I told her she had to wear her pink crocs because those are my preferred choice of shoe for play/getting dirty at school. But as you can see she had another idea. She was very insistent on her moccasin boots. I gave in.

It was so cute and she was so proud of herself that I had to take a picture. I'm interested to see what things she puts together in the future and I hope she doesn't get confused or throw a tantrum when I force her to wear the dress that I pick out for Easter - that's my day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: