Thursday, April 29, 2010

Disney on Ice



I was invited by one of the mom's at daycare to take Sofia to see Disney on Ice.



And I'm so glad I said yes because it was fun to see her witness something of this magnitude for the first time. She was pretty much in awe of it all.



I somehow managed to resist all the money traps and all of her little girl's requests. This really captures what she looks like when she asks for something,

"Mahhhhh-meeeee? Can I...?"



I bought nothing. Not even a pair of Mickey ears, but her friend Nolan let her try on his pair.



And then Kyle tried them on.



And then Sofia chased Nolan trying to get him to try them on; even his dad helped, we wanted to get a picture,





but this is the best we could get!



These three are so sweet and such good friends, even at this young age. Sofia had a really great time. She loved seeing all the princesses, this was really her first introduction to princesses and she loved seeing Mickey. But most of all she loved playing with her buddies.



And before we even left Reliant Stadium parking she was worn out!

No comments: