Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Notes From the Field

When I got pregnant I signed up for weekly updates on how my baby was growing from a website called babycenter.com. After Sofia was born the updates kept coming about her growth and development. They were once titled, My Baby This Week.

I realized today that at some point in the past two years they've been renamed to My Toddler This Week. Today's subject line said,
Your 23-month-old: Week 4
I almost passed out. It's funny how life just keeps moving and before you know it you realize that you've passed many milestones and then a silly weekly email comes and slaps you in the face. Where did the time go? I cannot believe she'll be two next week. We are so happy with our little girl. And although at times we miss that little baby that Sofia once was we are so enjoying getting to know our little 23 months and 4 weeks old toddler.

Overheard in December

Some cute things of note that our girl has been saying lately...

She calls Santa Claus something that sounds like, "Winter Claus"

She calls snowman, "Coolman"

This morning she called Jax, "Jaxy-boy"

No comments: