Monday, December 14, 2009

Babysitting

My friend Lindsey needed someone to watch her sweet little boy, Isaiah, while she and her husband attended an annual Christmas party. We accepted the offer and quickly put him to work.



Ok, not really.

Sofia was beyond excited to see Isaiah at the house when we got home. They had so much fun playing, eating pizza, throwing balls, pretending to sweep with the brooms as seen above, and dancing. It was so fun to watch them together. I think one of the benefits of daycare has been how much she enjoys the company of other children. Especially when they're as cute as this kid.



I wasn't quite sure what I was getting myself into having two toddlers at once but it was a breeze! Isaiah was so good and the two of them shared toys well and got along great. Sofia loved giving him hugs,



and kisses,



and by the look on Isaiah's face he loved being the recipient. They're sooo cute!





They cuddled up in their pjs with some milk and a cartoon. And when it was time for bed we just laid him down and that was it. They're super easy little ones. Lindsey and I are both so lucky to have such great kids!

No comments: