Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We spent Thanksgiving this year at Tio Louis' house in Austin with Emi, David, Julie, Emily and Jeff. We really missed Papi but he needed to stay in Miami. He has a lot of work being done on his new condo which we can't wait to see and we'll see him again soon. I can't believe I forgot my camera but Dan took some cute pics with his iPhone.

The food was amazing and the kids were adorable. Sofia is still a little shy and takes a bit to warm up to her aunts and uncles but she LOVES hanging out with her cousins. She calls Jake "Jickey-Wickey,"



which is so adorable and loves to do anything Matthew does.





Sofia even tried on her little Indian costume she made at daycare.





I am so thankful for all of my family and hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Love, Dan and Angie

No comments: