Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sofia the Sailor

Sofia's lucky enough to have a closet full of the cutest clothes, including, yes, a sailor outfit. Thanks to Sofia's Auntie Tracey her closet is stocked and we couldn't be more grateful! Every so often I have to go through and see which outfits I must hurry and put her into before she outgrows them. It is so fun! So this past Wednesday as I was pondering which outfit to put her in I realize I've not come across an occasion to put her in her sailor's outfit (with matching shoes and hat, of course!) so what better reason than lunch with mommy's friends, right? We had strangers visiting the table to compliment her and lots of cute smiles. She was so adorable I snapped a few pictures once we got home. I thought I'd share.


Posted by Picasa


The outfit (or all the attention) must make her happy because she was having a blast on her play gym later that same afternoon. Here's some pictures and a video of all the fun!







This next video cracks me up because if you notice she's smiling at herself in the mirror. When I get down on her level she makes a face as if she's "been caught!" She then proceeds to roll over. I love how I've caught her in the act of flirting with herself. Love to all!



No comments: