Thursday, May 15, 2008

On the next episode of Dan's Anatomy...


Dan works as a Physician Assistant at one of the most prestigous cancer hospitals in the world, MD Anderson, here in Houston's Texas Medical Center. He works in Interventional Radiology. I can't efficiently explain what he does but I know he works hard. I am so proud of the work he does as I know working in cancer treatment can be pretty taxing. He is so compassionate and caring but always manages to keep his spirits up. Sofia and I are so lucky to have him!

For some reason they had a photo shoot with all the PAs in Dan's dept so I thought I'd let you all see him in action. Actually, it looks like the next cast of young interns on the next season of Gray's Anatomy. I wonder who's sleeping with McDreamy? It better not be Dan!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: