Thursday, May 15, 2008

The latest..

Happy Birthday Tio Louis! Sofia's sweet uncle is having a birthday today. We love him so much and really hope he has a great day. Here's a picture of him holding Sofia when she was just shy of 2 months.


Mother's Day Well, this was my first mother's day as a mother and without my mother. It was a bittersweet day. Dan's mother, Loretta, came over and watched Sofia while we went to church for Sofia's baptism classes. Dan had to work that day but Loretta stayed and we went to lunch and just hung out. It was nice to have someone to spend the day with. Thanks also to all for your phone calls, sweet emails and cards. Here's me and our babygirl on Mother's Day...































Other news
My sister, Emily and her fiance, Jeff bought their first house. We are all very excited for them and I can't wait to see it. Sofia and I are going to fly in to Dallas this weekend to see it and all the leather and miles of LCD in their living room. It will also be nice to spend some time with my family, especially my father, on the anniversary of mom's death. I don't know that the one year anniversary will be any different for me from any other day. I miss her every day and I feel the loss every day. But I think it will be nice to be home; in her home. And I know Sofia can't wait to see her Bobo!

1 comment:

Louis said...

Wow! That guy holding Sofia looks very handsome and seems pretty cool.

Sofia looked very cute on Mother's Day.