Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mornings

Every day is different.

Yesterday Sofia was so sweet in the morning. She let me do her hair, notice the bow!



she ate all her breakfast



she even played quietly in her play room while I got myself ready.



I can only assume she was making up for the day before.



What this photo doesn't capture is just how much of those peaches are in her hair. You also can't see that the clock says 8:39 and we should have been gone by 8:30. And, is she flipping me the bird?

I love her nonetheless. With all my heart.

And then.

Yesterday afternoon she threw her first fit. And I mean, on the floor, crying, I'm mad at you, seriously mad at you, for taking that coke can away from me, fit.

I love her nonetheless. With all my heart.

Especially when she is sleeping!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I just love this post! Ella is already getting a temper and I'm just waiting for a huge fit to happen. :) She already gets mad and sort of swats at me sometimes!