Thursday, January 14, 2010

December 2009

December always turns out to be the busiest month of the year for us... but it's also one of the more fun ones! Among several birthday celebrations, Christmas, decorating, gift buying and giving we also have the joy of visiting with friends and family.

In the middle of December Dan's cousin, Karen and her family came through Houston on their way to a cruise.





Dan and Sofia got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's and visit with them. Unfortunately I had food poisoning and didn't get to see them but from the pictures it looks like the kids, Jessie and Robert have gotten so big since the last time I saw them. I remember when they came to visit last and Sofia was just a wee little infant. This time she got to play with them!





Another person we had the joy of spending time with in December is one of my dearest friends, Nan. She recently took up photography as a hobby and she is so talented I think if she wanted she could make it her career. She's been practicing on her new camera so I asked her to photograph some of my favorite subjects: Sofia, Matthew and Jakey Wakey. I wanted to give Papi a set of photos of his grandchildren to put up in his new apartment.

She came over to Julie and David's new, beautiful house and took shots of them playing and coloring. We also headed out to Grapevine's Main Street and had lunch with Papi, David, Julie and Louis. Two of my favorite pics of all are the ones the kids took with Bobo.





She took a million and they were great. Here are some of my favorites, just a few... ok, so I couldn't narrow it down to a few, here are just twenty of my favorties.
I can't wait for her to take more!



































And here's the one that made the Coussirat Christmas card this year too!



Stay tuned for more Christmas, birthday, New Years and Moments in General Cuteness pics. Love, Angie

No comments: