Thursday, June 25, 2009

18 months

Today our little girl turns 18 months!

She is such a joy to be around. She spends her days singing and laughing and being silly. She dances and runs and keeps us in awe with how much she's learning.

Here's a recent picture of her at her friend, Isaiah's (she calls him I-yah) 1st birthday party.



I love that huge grin!

Before she was born I used to fantasize about how she might look. The only wish I had was that, like her Daddy, her smile would brighten her entire face.

As you can see, my wish came true.


Portrait Session
Last week I took her to have her portraits made. Here are three of the shots I chose. Below is a link of all the shots that were taken. If anyone wants one let me know...

Here she is doing her "happy dance."



She picked the bright red chair and dragged it herself into the shoot. It turned out so cute. Notice the pom-poms on the leg of her little outfit. I love it!



And my favorite. My little beauty...



Click the album below for the entire shoot.
18 Month Portraits

No comments: