Monday, September 8, 2008

New Furniture





Dan and I have been trying to fix up the house little by little. Recently, it has been our living room's turn. We finally purchased a large rug to cover the floor, mostly so our little Sofsie can have a place to practice crawling. I went with a risky online, sight-unseen purchase which proved to be a happy accident. The word "orange" was never used to describe any color in the rug, but as you can see orange is there. It looks good though and so now orange is one of our accent colors. As I said, happy accident. Above are some pictures of it, but really it was a Sofia modeling session and the rug just happens to be in the shot!



We also, just today, purchased a new coffee table. I took a quick snap of it only to realize that it would look much cuter with a little baby on top. Don't worry, Dan was very nearby in case she decided to crawl right off the thing. I'm not completely negligent!

Well, enjoy the pictures of the new furniture, I mean Sofia! Love, Angie

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marcia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcia said...

Hey girl Love the new furniture! Looks great! Found your blog on myspace... Love to find bloggers like myself!!